This blog has been produced to document my promotional package for my horror trailer and the trailer itself. It also includes all of my research and planning into the project, in order for the trailer to appeal to my chosen target audience. Enjoy!

Sunday 8 April 2012

Technical Problems

There has been a slight delay on editing as I noticed that any of the footage I had edited at home on my Adobe Premier Pro trial would not transfer onto my school computer which meant that instead of being uploaded in separate clips, the footage has been uploaded in one huge chunk. When I attempted to trim the clips, it turned out that the clips were unable to play and would have chinese incriptions where the clips should have been!

Using an editing programme on Mac called Handbrake, I have managed to cut the footage into separate clips. It is becomming so laborious trying to convert these files and Im beginning to get so frustrated of having to go to extra lengths to sort out my footage. I hope that these setbacks havent severely wasted any precious time that could be spent editing.

This has also been the case with the camera which contained my pitch feedback as I had to download a seperate Quick Time Player software in order just to play them on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment