This blog has been produced to document my promotional package for my horror trailer and the trailer itself. It also includes all of my research and planning into the project, in order for the trailer to appeal to my chosen target audience. Enjoy!

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Post Production Feedback

I decided to publish my questionnaires to my target audience via the one website which dominates our lives - Facebook! As and avid user of social networking websites I found out that this form of communication would prove most beneficial and whatever the time or place, Facebook is accessable and simple enough to navigate around.

(I decided to use a much more personal mode of address as I wanted them to feel as though they had a say in producing the Package aswell)

 Film Magazine




After tagging all the individuals I selected to recieve feedback from, I wondered whether or not I should post my Film Magazine on my news feed so that all of my 'friends' would be able to have a look for themselves.


Film Poster 


I have yet to recieve feedback!


No comments:

Post a Comment