This blog has been produced to document my promotional package for my horror trailer and the trailer itself. It also includes all of my research and planning into the project, in order for the trailer to appeal to my chosen target audience. Enjoy!

Sunday 15 April 2012

Ideas For Music


I liked the idea of using this theme for the start of my trailer to establish an un-nerving beginning for the  character of Katie and to represent the horror thats about to occur.

 

Since before I had even thought of my narrative for the trailer, I instantly knew that in some way I wanted to include an element of dubstep as I felt that the erratic beats would compliment the fast paced and out of control footage for my montage. 

  

Alot of the sounds gathered for my trailer were inspired by the trailer for Mirrors, for instance the shrieks and screams used were fantastic and really captured the terror in the victums voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment