This blog has been produced to document my promotional package for my horror trailer and the trailer itself. It also includes all of my research and planning into the project, in order for the trailer to appeal to my chosen target audience. Enjoy!

Sunday 8 April 2012

Creating the Film Poster

When it came to creating the film poster I decided to use the incredibly simple website know as Pic Monkey to help me edit and experiment with. This decision came after many hours attempting Adobe Photoshop with my aggrivation and confusion! I found it particularly hard duplicating each layer when adding each text and effect wheres on Picnik, you just simply choose from the effects, texts or size and then you are off. 


Stage One: Original Picture...


Stage Two: Cropping and straightening...


Stage Three: Adding a frame..


Stage Four: Adding effects...


Stage Five: Blurring and adding the Pixel Face...


 Stage Six: Adding text...



No comments:

Post a Comment