This blog has been produced to document my promotional package for my horror trailer and the trailer itself. It also includes all of my research and planning into the project, in order for the trailer to appeal to my chosen target audience. Enjoy!

Sunday 8 April 2012

Creating the Film Magazine Front Cover

After much consideration, I have decided to use an image of the protagonist's face as my magazine front cover as I wanted craft an iconic image for the film, which would be of the domon/ghost's corpse like face and jet black eyes which appear just to be eye sockets.

All achieved on Pic Monkley, editing my magazine cover proved to be one of the most enjoyable taks within the project!

Step One: Original Image


Step Two: Cropping and shaping



Stage Three: Smudging Effect



Stage Four: Adding a Frame



Stage Five: Adding Text



Stage Six: Adding Sell Lines


Stage Seven: Adding the Puff


Stage Eight: Burning Eyes


Stage Nine: Adding Tagline


No comments:

Post a Comment