This blog has been produced to document my promotional package for my horror trailer and the trailer itself. It also includes all of my research and planning into the project, in order for the trailer to appeal to my chosen target audience. Enjoy!

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Results From Questionnaire

 

 

    

 

This shows that the new revolution of horror films resinates with younger audiences and that the 'found footage' style of filming is what society deems to be the most etertaining at the moment.

 

Conducting the questionnaire proved to be incredibly beneficial in order to find out a little bit more about my chosen target audience. It will be quite easy for me to understand and expect what they would like to see from a supernatural horror as I am from the same age group. With teen audiences becomming the most lucrative within cinema, there is alot to be done in order to satisfy their expectations.


No comments:

Post a Comment